It stars the Looney Tunes crew!
Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics is innovative and an excellent reading program- it’s better than any other any program in the world. It stars the popular characters of Looney Tunes and includes the crazy tricks of Bugs Bunny, Daffy, Taz, Tweety and others to get your kids excited and enthusiastic about reading. The curriculum’s lesson control settings enables parents and teachers to gage every child’s personal requirements for inspirational subject material and offers excellent reinforcement.
Click here Syllabus Outline to read the syllabus and subject outline.
- It uses premium education technology.
- Children learn from a well-known professor nationwide, Dr Nelson. /
- Dr Nelson has been working in educational research for more than 20 years. He has received funds worth more than $10 million, plus written more than 150 research articles and journals, 13 chapters in books, and 7 books – each one concentrates on early childhood research.
Click here Scientific Evidence Based Tuition to learn more about Dr. Nelson.
- Assured Phonics reading competence
- The program comes with a 30 day guarantee, so if you’re not happy with it, you can send it back and get a full refund. It’s as simple as that, you will not be asked to explain why you are returning the product.
Click here Money Back Guarantee to read there refund policy.
- Looney Tunes ClickN READ program is based on vigorous research.
- Looney Tunes Phonics supports the main school syllabus and offers all kindergarten kids and 3rd graders a syllabus that is delivered at public schools in America.
Click here Scientific Evidence Based Tuition to see the research behind Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics.
- Helps teachers and parents who have students with learning disabilities.
- Parents and Teachers with autistic, dyslexic, Down syndrome and other learning disability children do not have to search for a specialist tool anymore. Looney Tunes ClickN READ Phonics works really well with learning disability and special needs children, plus beginner adults. Click here to read ClickN KIDS success stories.
Looney Tunes Phonics: Full Review: