- 100 Exciting Interactive /Communicative Phonics Lessons
- Comprehensive Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 3 Syllabus
- Children Adore This Entertainment-like Study Atmosphere
What is it?
The best available internet based educational resource that teaches young children, including those with learning disabilities how to read by starting with/using phonics. Beginner EFL adults learners can use it too, it’s really helpful. It is part of the ClickN READ series, which is a highly-developed reading programme; actually this programme is the greatest in the world! Looney Tunes Phonics turns kids into expert readers with its 100 interactive lessons that are definitely entertaining and simple to follow.
The Looney Tunes ClickN READ curriculum was developed by a well-known professor in primary education research, Dr J Ron Nelson. He devised the programme so that you can use it at home or in schools. It integrates the well-established ClickN READ Phonics, which has an outstanding research base. It features the much admired cartoon characters all over the world: Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Taz, Tweety and plenty of others, who all assist children in developing good reading skills in the correct manner. The whacky Looney Tunes crew amuses kids and students take real pleasure in seeing their Professor, Mr Wizbot, for the first time. He is their on-screen tutor and teaches them phonics – an essential reading skill – just with a single click each time.
The Best Buy Ever
- Mimics a real classroom situation with the one-to-one support of a well-known professor.
- A comprehensive Pre-Kindergarten to 3rd grade (3 to 10 years old) reading and spelling curriculum created in a simple invention.
- Promised to help children who are beginners, disabled, plus teenagers and adult EFL learners too.
- Straightforward to access from any location in the world. Easy to login identification on their website.
- Learners work independently with the guidance of their patient on-screen tutor, Professor Wizbot.
- Useful & detailed progress report, highlighting areas of improvement and repetition.
- The curriculum is based on vigorous research, plus it fulfils the school requisites and supports the main syllabus.
- Kids actually enjoy ClickN READ; it’s the best available reading and spelling study program!
- Online software is a lot simpler, more dependable and a lot better overall compared to CD Rom items.
- Has won various awards, including the TopTenREVIEWS gold award for five consecutive years.
Click here Success Stories to read real parents and teachers own views.
Looney Tunes Phonics: Full Review: